of impending adventures and mishaps.
- An Idea Like No Other:
- #1 No contracts. No
- #2 No sexist, homophobic, racist, or otherwise needlessly bigoted
antics. No jerks. No idiots. No pigs. No duh.
- #3 I can't do every show, but I can point you in the right
direction if I can't help out.
- #4 Please return the favor in your
area, even if it's just a nudge in the right direction.
- #5 My shows are ALWAYS all ages and
five bucks and have FREE delicious vegan food (and I don't turn away folks who can't afford five bucks*).
- #6 Email me.
- #7 Check the NOLA DIY
archive for more New Orleans show information and links.
* If you're one of the folks who can't afford to pay five dollars, bring what you can. Vegan food donations for Food Not Bombs or books for Books 2 Prisoners
are always helpful. Other good things: a (nice) place for the bands
to stay, food for the show (vegan only, please), help with the show (flyering,
cleaning, working the door, tabling, etc.), and anything else you can
think of. And check out this
list as well.